Yes? Well, the next time your team is stuck in conflict and problems rather than results remember...
Stumbling blocks can be overcome. And Barbara May can show you how.
Barbara May has been a national-level gymnast, won awards as an athletic coach, hosted ACCESS Television's "May We Talk?" & joked her way into the Guinness World Records. At every one of her team building seminars, Barbara shares and teaches her Stumbling Blocks philosophy — the belief that you can get past your stumbling blocks — to help people in the audience understand and embrace her key message: If you get back up, anything is possible.
Many teams are unable to overcome challenges, obstacles and hurdles at work because they...
• Often feel they can't move forward
• Get defensive and dig their heels in
• Allow teamwork to give way to individual complaints
• Shift from enjoying work to resenting it
• Let side issues take the stage
Discover how Barbara May can increase your team's productivity...
With more than two decades of work experience behind her in fields as diverse as sport and recreation, education, not-for-profit management, entertainment and government, Barbara May brings a uniquely powerful mix of personal stories, humorous examples, and real-world insight to her programs and clients.
By talking openly about her struggles and triumphs, Barbara helps individuals and teams see and get past their stumbling blocks, and be happy, motivated and productive.
Here are some objectives Barbara can support and reinforce during the stumbling blocks team building seminar:
• Change management and accepting change
• Taking initiative and being willing to ask for help
• Moving on and learning from your mistakes
• Handling stress and setbacks
• Communication, collaboration and resolving conflict
• Public speaking and presentation skills
What's the first step?
Call Barbara May. Discuss your team's biggest stumbling block(s) with her. Then bring her in to work with your team. She'll help you work together, steadily improve your performance, be motivated, stay with the company, and grow as leaders. And, most importantly, get past your stumbling blocks.