Yes? Well, the next time your team is stuck in conflict and problems rather than results remember...
Stumbling blocks can be overcome. And Barbara May can show you how.
Barbara May has been a national-level gymnast, won awards as an athletic coach, hosted ACCESS Television's "May We Talk," joked her way into the Guinness World Records and taught more than 500 Career & Employment workshops.
By talking openly about her struggles and triumphs, Barbara helps individuals and teams see and get past their stumbling blocks, and be happy, motivated and productive.
Here's the scoop
At every one of her motivational speeches and team building seminars, Barbara shares and teaches her Stumbling Blocks philosophy — the belief that you can get past your stumbling blocks — to help people in the audience understand and embrace her key message: If you get back up, anything is possible.
Learning objectives Barbara can support and reinforce during her programs:
• Change management and accepting change
• Taking initiative and being willing to ask for help
• Moving on and learning from your mistakes
• Increasing resilience and productivity
• Handling stress and setbacks
• Motivation, team work and accountability
• Communication, collaboration and resolving conflict
• Public speaking and presentation skills
What's the first step?
Call Barbara May. Discuss your team's biggest stumbling block(s) with her. Then bring her in to work with your team. She'll help you work together, steadily improve your performance, be motivated, stay with the company, and grow as leaders. And, most importantly, get past your stumbling blocks.