Format: Team Building Seminar
Description: When people run into stumbling blocks at work they often feel they can’t move forward, or they get defensive and dig their heels in. Teamwork gives way to individual complaints. People shift from enjoying work to resenting it. Side issues take the stage and work can grind to a halt. But stumbling blocks can be overcome and Barbara May can show you how. In this interactive session, Barbara will guide you through the Stumbling Blocks Challenge so you can turn stumbling blocks into building blocks and be happy, motivated and productive.
Goals of the program: To help your team work together, steadily improve their performance, be motivated, stay with the company, and grow as leaders. And, most importantly, get past their stumbling blocks.
Learning objectives Barbara can support and reinforce:
• Change management and accepting change
• Taking initiative and being willing to ask for help
• Moving on and learning from your mistakes
• Increasing resilience and productivity
• Handling stress and setbacks
• Motivation, team work and accountability
• Communication, collaboration and resolving conflict
What's the first step?
Call Barbara May. Discuss your team's biggest stumbling block(s) with her. Then bring her in to work with your team. She'll help you work together, steadily improve your performance, be motivated, stay with the company, and grow as leaders. And, most importantly, get past your stumbling blocks.