On the surface the Stumbling Blocks Team Building Seminars is a lot of fun and a great way to motivate your team. On a deeper level it gives people the opportunity to learn about communication, collaboration and working together as a team.
Here are some objectives Barbara can support and reinforce during the stumbling blocks team building seminar:
• Change management and accepting change
• Taking initiative and being willing to ask for help
• Moving on and learning from your mistakes
• Increasing resilience and productivity
• Handling stress and setbacks
• Motivation, team work and accountability
• Communication, collaboration and resolving conflict
• Public speaking and presentation skills
Barbara's most popular team building seminar:
A Crash Course in Overcoming Challenges, Obstacles and Hurdles at Work
"Barbara is a very positive and inspiring facilitator. She was able to pull out the strengths and talents of participants to help them see what they have to offer. I think she did a wonderful job." - Suzanna Martin, Norquest College
What's the first step?
Call Barbara May. Discuss your team's biggest stumbling block(s) with her. Then bring her in to work with your team. She'll help you work together, steadily improve your performance, be motivated, stay with the company, and grow as leaders. And, most importantly, get past your stumbling blocks.